Get Customers From The Web Into Your Store

It only takes a twenty minute phone call to get started.

Consulting & Design Services


[ultimate_icon_list icon_margin=”13″][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-lightbulb-o” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Web Strategy Planning[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-tablet” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Responsive Web Design[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-line-chart” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Comprehensive Analytics[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-list-alt” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Content Management Systems[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-search” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Search Engine Optimization[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-group users” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Social Media Marketing[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-credit-card” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Online Advertising[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-envelope” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Email Marketing[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-database” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Web Hosting[/ultimate_icon_list_item][/ultimate_icon_list]

Brand & Print

[ultimate_icon_list icon_margin=”13″][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-star” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Visual Identity[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-flag-o” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Brand Collateral[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-bullhorn” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Message Strategy[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-tag” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Promotional Materials[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-print” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Materials Printing[/ultimate_icon_list_item][ultimate_icon_list_item icon=”Defaults-flag” icon_color=”#ffffff”]Advertising[/ultimate_icon_list_item][/ultimate_icon_list]

“Each time I trusted Fall Dev, Jules delivered something that was striking and poignant and, in particular, the second website Jules made for me, he also made a logo that, in my opinion, has done wonders for my follower count on Twitter. It’s like I don’t even have to try that hard to get people to sign up. Jules is awesome and I’m glad I got a chance to work with him.”

-Chase Kolozsy, PrintWacky & Chase’s 6th String

How It Works

Meet ➝ Road-Mapping ➝ Campaign

Before the project begins, we meet, with Google Hangouts, Skype, or WebEx. We’ll assess your marketing needs & business goals and we see if a partnership will be a good fit. We begin working together with a road-mapping consultation, then start work on the custom-tailored solutions that best fit your needs and your budget. The project begins with a 30% deposit. At the conclusion of the project, the remaining 70% of the project investment is paid.

Discovery & Planning

Through interviews, secondary research, and surveys, we develop a series of deliverables, which allow us to work efficiently through the duration of production. We develop sitemaps, metrics and milestones, and reach accord on foundational elements to your branding identity, web presence, and print designs.

Discovery & Planning

Design & Dev

The solutions for your campaign are custom tailored to your company and your audience. Several phases of wire-frames, drafts, mock-ups, installations and configurations, coding and dev, content uploads, and editing are at the heart of this part of the process. This is the longest leg of the campaign and involves frequent interactions along the lines of presentation, input, revision, and production. This is where your solutions move from the ether of hope and ideas into reality.

Implementation & Testing

Your marketing solutions are thoroughly tested for quality, monitored during implementation, and tracked afterward. At the conclusion of the campaign and the implementation of the solutions, you and your staff will be trained on the use of your new marketing tools, if needed, and the remaining investment in the campaign completed.

Implementation & Testing